JSC “Afrikantov OKBM” has a Test Center, where certification tests are carried out. The Head of the Test Center is A.M. Bakhmetyev, Deputy Director for Science, Head of the Research and Testing Complex.
The OKBM Test Center was accredited by:
- State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM (Accreditation Certificate No. OIAE.RU.008(ITs) valid through June 22, 2020),
- Federal Accreditation Service (Accreditation Certificate No. ROSS RU.0001.22AS01 valid through August 29, 2017),
and it was also certified by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (Certificate of Recognition No. 15.01326.110 valid through November 23, 2022).
The scope of accreditation includes:
• Pumps for nuclear installations and radiochemical plants (including components and constituent parts);
• End seals for rotating shafts of machines and apparatuses;
• Special valves (for pipelines, components of valves);
• Pump equipment with dynamic general purpose pumps (centrifugal, diagonal, axial, friction and combined pumps);
• Industrial steel pipeline valves;
• Industrial metalware;
• Weld examination (radiography, ultrasonic testing, acoustic emission, dye penetrant inspection, magnaflux inspection, positive metal identification, hardness measurement, mechanical tests and metallography) of vessel equipment, heat exchange equipment and other equipment;
• Chemical analysis inspection and mechanical inspection of materials;
• Vibration and noise testing.
Scope of accreditation in the national accreditation system includes:
• Pumping equipment with nonpositive displacement pumps (centrifugal, diagonal-flow, axial-flow, friction, combined ones).
The scope of recognition by the Maritime Register includes:
• Mechanical, thermotechnical and environmental measurements and tests of sample structural materials (pipes, pipeline connections, chains and bodies of vessels and apparatuses, etc.);
• Physical and chemical measurements and tests (chemical analysis testing, metallographic tests and intercrystalline corrosion testing and ferrite content check)of structural materials (steel, titanium alloys, copper and copper alloys and nickel-based alloys);
• Non-destructive, vibroacoustic, thermotechnical, environmental measurements and tests of structural components for CRDMs, drives, pumps, heat exchange equipment, steam generators, valves, pipes and pipeline connections, bodies of vessels and apparatuses.
The OKBM Test Center cooperates with the Certification Bodies in the following areas:
• nuclear engineering;
• general engineering.
For questions and applications, please contact Mr. Alexander M. Bakhmetyev, Head of the OKBM Test Center at 15 Burnakovsky proezd, Nizhny Novgorod, 603074, fax at (831) 241-87-72 or send an e-mail to ок@okbm.nnov.ru.
Contact phone numbers:
Mikhail A. Kamnev, Head of OKBM’s TC, phone: (831) 275-25-73;
Vyacheslav A. Shishkin, Deputy Head of OKBM’s TC, phone: (831) 246-96-48;
Maksim A. Antonenkov, Engineer for accreditation, phone: (831) 246-95-54, E-mail: email@example.com